“Getting to Work,” Episode 3 of This Old House: Jersey Shore Rebuilds, will air during the first half hour of The This Old House Hour THIS Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 8pm on PBS. (Check here or your local listings for additional airtimes.) The helical piles will be installed under Carlos and Maria Santos‘ Point Pleasant, NJ home.
- The Sandy Solution™ using the helical piles as designed by Danbro’s Structural Engineer, Steve Gencorelli, P.E.
- Certified installer South Jersey Helical Piers
- Gary Seider, Engineering Manager for Civil and Utility Helical Products
To whet your appetite for the big episode, check out a few sneak peaks:
- Gary Seider’s guest blog about his experience filming “Getting to Work,” On The Set of This Old House
- Behind-the-Scenes Pictures from the filming of the Point Pleasant installation
- The first installment of The Sandy Solution™ Series featuring the Point Pleasant home
- This Old House Host Kevin O’Connor’s blog post, Piles of Piles
- Episodes 1 and 2 of This Old House: Jersey Shore Rebuilds
For technical and design assistance or to view load test results, please contact Danbro at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Sandy-related presentations, seminars, or lunch-and-learns, please contact Seminar Manager Pat Haffert at email@example.com