The second phase of the additions to Haddon Heights High School were underway. The structural engineer again called for separate load test on the 80 KIP 1.75″ Square Shaft grouted helical micropiles. Both load tests verified that these grouted helical piles could hold the load.
- Helical Pile Type: 1.75″ Square Shaft Grouted Helical Micropile with a 7″ Grout Column
- # of Helical Piles: 1 (load test)
- Location: Haddon Heights, NJ
- Installation Depth: 40′
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 80 kips
- Equipment Used: 12K Drive, Digital Torque indicator
- General Contractor: D’Andrea Concrete