A new home was being built in Flushing, Queens. Due to the loads and soil conditions, a deep foundation element was required. Helical piles proved to be the fastest and least expensive option.
- Helical Pile Type: RS 2875.203
- # of Helical Piles: 24
- Location: Queens, NY
- Installation Depth: 15′
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 60 Kips
- Equipment Used: Takeuchi Excavator, 8K Drive, Digital Torque Indicator
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: All 24 piles were installed in one day allowing for concrete form-work to begin that very next day, getting the project off to a fast start.
- Danbro Installer: Persi Contracting Corp
- General Contractor: Renton Group Corporation