The Meadowlands Commission was building a walkway through Discovery Trail but needed to minimize disturbance to the sensitive environment.
- Helical Pile Type: 1 1/2″ square shaft
- Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
- Installation Depth: 30′-35′
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 25 Kips
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: Helicals screw in gently with little to no distrubance to the environment utilizing small low impact equipment which also minmizes access issues.
- Engineer/Architect: Henry German, Meadowlands Conservation Commission
- General Contractor: Miura Contracting