Interstate Storage & Pipeline, a major jet fuel supplier, had to create an alternate route to their pump house. THE CASTLE GROUP was retained to design and construct a pre-fabricated bridge. the use of Chance® Helical Piles was an integral part of the design.
- Helical Pile Type: 1.75” Square Shaft Material
- # of Helical Piles: 5
- Location: New Jersey
- Installation Depth: 35’
- Equipment Used: Mini Excavator, 12K Drive head
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: Road closures and site stoppages were prevented due to small and fast mobilizations of material and equipment
- Engineer/Architect: W.J. Castle, P.E. & Associates, P.C.
- General Contractor: Hydro-Marine Construction Co., Inc.