An addition to the gymnasium at Haddon Heights High school required a load test to verify that the specified helical pile could hold the load.
- Helical Pile Type: 1.75″ Square Shaft Helical Pile
- # of Helical Piles: 1 Test Pile
- Location: Haddon Heights, NJ
- Installation Depth: 40′
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 80 kips
- Equipment Used: Cat 305, PENGO 12K Drive, Digital Torque Indicator
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: The load test was completed in the morning and analyzed and approved that same day in the afternoon. This allowed the installation contractor to get ahead of schedule and start the job immediately.
- Engineer/Architect: Gencorelli Engineering
- General Contractor: D’Andrea Concrete