A contractor was going to do their first project with helical piles with a hand held machine. DANBRO was on site a week early to help train them on how to safely and effectively use this portable installation unit. The hand-held, portable set up consists of a footpedal, extendable resistance bar (to take the torque), and hydraulic hoses connected to a remote power source. This set-up allows Installers to deal with extremely limited access and eliminates mobilization obstacles. A great tool in the hands of a well trained talented Installer.
- Helical Pile Type: 1.5″ transitioning 2875.203 Wall Helical Piles
- # of Helical Piles: 1
- Location: Hackensack, NJ
- Installation Depth: 20 Feet
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 30 Kips
- Equipment Used: Hand Held Equipment
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: This unique installation set-up mitigates access and eliminates mobilization issues making helical piers the “go to” deep foundation system for previously impossible site conditions. Well trained, knowledgeable, supported Installers is The DANBRO Difference… making the impossible common place.