Harbor House Condominiums were beginning to show signs of settlement on the rear side facing the bay. Immediate action was needed in order to arrest the settlement and prevent any further damage.
- Helical Pile Type: RS 3500.300 Wall
- # of Helical Piles: 10
- Location: Ocean City, NJ
- Installation Depth: 75′
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 50 kips
- Equipment Used: Mini Excavator, 10K Drive Head, Digital Torque Indicator
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: The Deck overlooking the bay where the work took place needed to be reinforced prior to the project to support the excavator installing the piles. After the piles were installed they were filled with grout to deal with corrosion and greatly extend the shelf-life of the piles
- Engineer/Architect: Engineering Design Associates
- Installer: Vaspoli Builders Inc.