Helical piles were used as an approved equal to replace timber piles.
- Helical Pile Type: 3.5″ pipe piles
- # of Helical Piles: 4
- Location: Sea Isle City, NJ
- Installation Depth: 50′
- Equipment Used: Excavator
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: Timber piles were expensive due to mobilization cost for only 4 piles. Helicals were a cost saving alternative which also had the added advantage of no vibration to existing structure.
- Engineer/Architect: Gencorelli Engineering
- General Contractor: Archetto Construction