South Jersey Helical Piers performed an emergency replacement of the County Route 559 Bridge at Weymouth Road over Deep Run in Atlantic County, New Jersey. An Average of 13 Grouted Helical Micropiles were installed per day over the duration of the project.
- Helical Pile Type: 1.75″ Square Shaft with 6″ uncased grout column
- # of Helical Piles: 50
- Location: Hamilton, NJ 08330
- Installation Depth: 12′ – 15′
- Equipment Used: Yanmar excavator and 12K drive head
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: Working on an emergency project requires a fast timeline to complete the project. Fortunately, helical piles can be installed in a timely and consistent manner.