The 80-year old Point Stadium recently underwent $11 million in major renovations including the construction of new grandstand seating,concourses, locker rooms, and concession stands.
- Helical Pile Type: SS175
- # of Helical Piles: 36
- Location: Johnstown, NJ 15901
- Installation Depth: minimum 30 ft
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: An existing retaining wall footing along Washington Street could not be removed and had to be underpinned to construct new grandstand footings.
- Engineer/Architect: HF Lenz Company and Geo-Mechanics Inc with Pawlowski & Haman Archietcts
- General Contractor: Berkebile Brothers Inc