Due to the construction of a new “Light Rail System” by NJ Transit, Interstate Storage & Pipeline (a major jet fuel supplier) had to create an alternate route to their pump house. The Castle Group was retained to design and construct a pre-fabricated bridge.
- Helical Pile Type: RS3500
- # of Helical Piles: 8 per abutment
- Location: Riverside, NJ
- Installation Depth: 25 feet
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: Underground gas lines, overhead power lines, fiber obtics, NJ Transit restrictions, and a steep slope on the embankments greatly restricted the project.
- Engineer/Architect: W.J. Castle & Associates
- General Contractor: W.J. Castle & Associates