A home was settling due to unconsolidated soils underneath a slab on grade foundation. The foundation repair contractor recommended using helical piers to arrest the settlement.
- Helical Pile Type: 2875.203 Wall
- # of Helical Piles: 12
- Location: Mantua, NJ
- Installation Depth: 47′
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 40 Kips
- Equipment Used: Case Skid Steer, 12K Drive,Torque Pin
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: In two days the footing was prepared, the piles were installed and the home was lifted back to its original height. An incredible turn around time for fixing a failing foundation.
- General Contractor: The Keating Group