Guy Wires were needed to tie down some cable wires at a cell tower. Helical anchors were determined to be the least invasive, quickest method to do so.
- Helical Pile Type: 1.75″ Square Shaft
- # of Helical Piles: 8
- Location: Medford, NJ
- Installation Depth: 35′ – 40′
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 80 Kips
- Equipment Used: Kubota Excavator, 12K Drive, Strain Gauge Torque Indicator
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: All the helical tiedowns were installed in one day. The speed of installation allowed for the rest of the required work to begin a week ahead of schedule.
- Audubon Environmental & Helical Piers