Dogfish Head Brewery had a corner of their building that was experiencing settlement. Working inside of the building to repair the issue was out of the question since that would disturb production operations. Underpinning the outside of the building with Helical Piles turned out to be the quickest and least invasive repair.
- Helical Pile Type: RS 2875.276 10″ 12″ 14″ Helical Configuration
- # of Helical Piles: 6
- Location: Milton, DE
- Installation Depth: 35′
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 70 kips
- Equipment Used: Skid steer, 12K Drive Head, Torque Indicator
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: As noted above, East Coast Structural Movers worked from the outside of the building which allowed the Brewery to remain in operation during the repair with no plant shut down and lost production. We can all drink to that!
- Installing Contractor: East Coast Structural Movers