An existing sheeting wall required tiebacks. The Coast Guard Station needed to remain open throughout the construction period with minimal disturbance to or interference with operational activities. A high water table and low shear-strength organic soils were complicating factors. .
- Helical Pile Type: 2” Square Shaft
- # of Helical Piles: 17
- Location: Manasquan NJ
- Installation Depth: 40-60 Feet
- Equipment Used: Caterpillar 312, 20K head
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: Working alongside the U.S Coast Guard and respecting ceasing work for their military drills and practice
- General Contractor: Mortenson Construction