Home needed to be raised to meet the new baseline flood elevation established by FEMA post Super Storm Sandy. Helical piles were chosen to support this house lift to mitigate issues for near-by neighbors and to combat high mobilization cost for timber piles.
- Helical Pile Type: RS 2 7/8″.276
- # of Helical Piles: 31
- Location: Stone Harbor, NJ
- Installation Depth: 15′ to 25′
- Equipment Used: Bobcat Excavator
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: Tight site with limited access and overhead. No vibration due to proximity of neighbors.
- Engineer/Architect: Bob Green Engineering
- General Contractor: J.L. Davis
- Certified Installer: Pigs Heaven