Home needed to be raised to meet the new baseline flood elevation established by FEMA post Hurricane Sandy. Helicals were chosen to mitigate issues for near-by neighbors and to combat high mobilization cost for timber piles.
- Helical Pile Type: RS 2 7/8″.276
- # of Helical Piles: 31
- Location: Stone Harbor, NJ
- Installation Depth: 15′ to 25′
- Equipment Used: Bobcat Excavator
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: Tight site with limited access and overhead. No vibration due to proximity of neighbors.
- Engineer/Architect: Bob Green Engineering
- General Contractor: J.L. Davis