Duration: 5 Days
Years earlier, this home was raised above flood plain on 8 courses of block. The additional weight caused the footing to sink, causing differential settlement. Helical Piers installed 35′ to arrest settlement.
- Helical Pile Type: SS 1.5″ inside & under porch. 2 7/8″.203 around the perimeter.
- # of Helical Piles: 23
- Location: Wildwood, NJ
- Installation Depth: 35′
- Equipment Used: Kubota Micro Excavator & Bobcat MT 52 walk-behind
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: Extremely limited access with 7′ of headroom and water table 18″ below grade. Constant dewatering required
- Engineer/Architect: Bob Green Engineering
- General Contractor: Home Owner
- Installer: Pigs Heaven