An existing home in a flood zone needed to be raised to the newly established FEMA baseline flood elevation.
- Helical Pile Type: 2 7/8″ (.203 wall) Pipe Piles
- # of Helical Piles: 32
- Location: Sea Isle City, NJ
- Installation Depth: 25′
- Ultimate Pile Capacity: 12 Tons
- Equipment Used: Bobcat 430ZHS w/Marian Torque Indicator
- Challenge/Unique Aspect: The installer was using 7′ leads & extensions and had to excavate out the pile locations under the house to deal with the overhead restrictions. In addition, inclement weather flooded the site requiring daily dewatering before installation could begin.
- Danbro Installer: Pigs Heaven
- Engineer/Architect: Arthur Chew
- General Contractor: Myroncuk House Movers
- Installer: Pigs Heaven