Seminars & Presentations
Together with CHANCE Civil Construction, DANBRO Distributors offers helical pier foundation and tieback lunch-time presentations, seminars, and technical workshops for the design professional community.
In most states, engineers and architects are required to obtain continuing education credits to maintain their licenses. We provide educational information on helical piles while helping professionals fulfill their Professional Development Hours (PDH) obligation. We offer in-office lunch-and-learns, seminars, webinars, and group presentations.
Our helical pile and tieback seminars provide insightful information about what helicals can do, how they work, and how a helical pier foundation system can meet your requirements. In addition to the presentation, we can offer in-depth information on specific applications that target your market and answer any questions you may have.
Our seminars are both AIA and PIE accredited. We have registered our courses in New York State with the Practicing Institute of Engineering (PIE). PIE credits are accepted in every state throughout our territory. For architects, in addition to state requirements, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) requires AIA credits, above and beyond state requirements, to maintain AIA membership. Our seminars will provide 1 or 2 Professional Development Hours (PDH) or 1 or 2 Continuing Education Units (CEU). Each presentation takes between 1 to 2 hours and we provide lunch for your group
We currently have four accredited seminar presentations available: 1 PDH Helical Piles and Anchors, 2 PDH Helical Piers and Anchors in Soil, 1 PDH Helical Piles – The Sandy Solution, and 2 PDH Helical Piles as the Superstorm Sandy Solution. View the Helical Pile seminar syllabus here [link to syllabus PDF] or the Sandy Helical Pile seminar syllabus here [link to syllabus PDF].
DANBRO seminar benefits include:
- Accredited Presentations — registered with AIA and PIE – credits qualify for most states
- Complimentary lunch or breakfast
- Complimentary HeliCAP software and CHANCE Design Manual
- Individual certificates provided
- Seminar is educational, informative, and not sales oriented
- Presented by Danbro Distributors representing CHANCE Helical Pier Systems
- Primary Target Audiences: Engineers, Architects, Construction Professionals, & Home Inspectors
- 1 or 2 PDH or 1 or 2 CEU Helical Pile Presentations or Helical Piles as the Sandy Solution Presentations available
Helical piers, piles, and anchors are a great tool to have at your disposal. If you, your firm, or your organization would like to schedule a non-commercial, educational presentation on helical technology, please contact us [link to Contact Us page] today.