Helical piers are an extendable, segmented, deep foundation system suitable for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The piles are advanced to a suitable bearing stratum that can support the load and topped with a new construction cap, which is typically embedded in a footer, grade beam, or concrete pad.
Environmentally-friendly helical piles aid constructability and mitigate or eliminate a number of site-related issues, including access, mobilization, and weak soils. Helical piers can be a cost-effective alternate to other deep foundation piling systems based on site conditions and limitations.
- Fast installation and immediate loading
- Pre-engineered system
- Eliminates high-mobilization costs associated with driven piles, drilled shafts, or auger-cast piles
- Instant torque-to-capacity feedback for production control
- Easily modified in the field
- No need for concrete to cure
- Uses common construction equipment easily fitted with hydraulically-driven torque motors
- Easy to use in limited access sites, high water tables, and weak surface soils
- No need to remove spoils
- No casings required for flowable sands, soft clays, or organic soils
- Minimizes soil disturbance during installation
- Installs in any weather
- No vibration
- Hot dipped galvanizing to ASTM A-153
- ISO 9001 certification
Contact DANBRO today to discuss CHANCE® helical piles for your new construction project!