CHANCE® Lighting Foundations are site-specific, but in the right soil conditions, they are a cost-saving alternative to poured-in-place concrete or pre-cast. Specifically designed for above-grade and at-grade mounting of parking area/site lighting standards, these non-extendable foundation anchors have high-strength pipe shafts to resist bending moments and substantial installing-torque ratings. They employ the same helical technology that has been used by the utility industry for more than 100 years.
The cost savings derive from the ease and speed of installation. By design, the foundation resists all associated loads: wind, compression, and uplift. If required, the foundation can be withdrawn by the same method as installed and reused.
In addition to foundations for lighting standards, these high-strength pipe piles can be used for:
- Equipment pads
- Signs, signals, and switching equipment
- Above-grade platforms
- Fast installation
- No vibration
- Ease of installation in limited access areas
- Minimum disturbance to site
- No excavation required – no spoils
- All steel foundation
- Immediate structure installation – no concrete to cure
- Ready for immediate wiring
- All weather installation
- On-site load test capability